Download the SRD II Whitepaper
Starting September 3rd, the European Union (EU) is implementing the Shareholder Rights Directive II (SRD II), an update to its 2007 set of regulations that aims to encourage shareholder engagement, increase transparency and improve corporate governance.
The new law is sweeping in scope but the details of how to implement the law are unclear. That’s why we developed the whitepaper, “Calling All Shareholders: Brokers Face September 3rd SRD II Deadline.” We examine the profound impact the updated SRD mandate will have on U.S. brokers and custodians trading securities in EU markets and answer the following questions:
- What are the focus and aims of SRD II?
- What firms must comply?
- Who can skip SRD II compliance measures?
- What does the SRD II mandate seek to accomplish?
- Where are the hidden details of the EU mandate?
- How can Mediant help my firm achieve SRD II compliance?
Download the whitepaper by filling out the form below.